The Picture-in-Picture multitasking feature on iOS9 allows you to use Drawtime with your other favorite video calling Apps like Apple's FaceTime. Here's how:
1. Open FaceTime and start your call as you would normally.
2. Press the home button. Rather than disappearing as it would in previous versions of iOS, the video call stays around and pops out to become its own floating window.
3. Open Drawtime.
4. Tap on the "Link Canvas" icon.
5. Send the link by iMessage to your contact.
6. Your contact will need to download the App and click on your link.
7. Draw together!